CHECK IN INSTRUCTIONS AND DIRECTIONS BELOW:
Thanks so much for choosing our Parkway Farmhouse by Buffalo Mountain Getaway for your stay. I have confirmed your reservation. We will have milk and OJ, along with assorted cereals for your stay. The Keurig Brew Station is always stocked with coffees, creamers, cocoa and tea for your convenience.
We will leave the keys inside the power outlet cover on the right side of house. Please leave them inside with the guest book when you check out. Let me know if you have any questions regarding your upcoming stay.
Check in is at 3pm and check out is at 11am.
612 Bell Spur Rd
(GPS may lead you to the wrong location)
Meadows of Dan, VA
from Hillsville, VA
1. From I-77S, turn left off exit ramp.
2. Head northeast on W Stuart Dr toward N Main St – 0.3 mi
3. Continue straight onto E Stuart Dr – 1.3 mi
4. Continue onto Danville Pike – 1.0 mi
5. Turn left to merge onto US-58 – 10.3 mi
6. Turn right onto State Rte 645 – 3.8 mi
7. Turn right onto Bellspur Rd – 1.3 mi
Farmhouse will be on your right
from Floyd, VA
1. Head south on VA-8 S toward State Rte 807 — 3.4 mi
2. Take the exit on the left toward Blue Ridge Pkwy – 0.1 mi
3. Turn right onto Blue Ridge Pkwy – 19.2 mi
4. Look for a side road and keep left to continue on State Rte 600/Parkview Rd. The road will continue straight, but you must turn right to remain on Parkview Rd – 0.7 mi (Continue to follow Parkview Rd and run parallel to the Blue Ridge Parkway)
5. Turn left onto State Rte 638
Farmhouse will be on the right
From Winston-Salem, NC
Travel US-52 North to Mount Airy, NC.
In Mount Airy, get on NC-89 E/E Independence Blvd for 1 miles
Then take NC-104 N/Riverside Drive (cross into VA) for 4.6 miles
NC-104 turns into VA-773, drive for 7.1 miles
Turn right to take VA-614 for 5.2 miles
Bear left onto VA-638 at the Y.
Farmhouse will be on your left after about 177 ft.
612 Bell Spur Rd in Meadows of Dan, VA